FRESH SUN RUM COCKTAILS
MOJITO IN THE SUN
- Slice one lime into 6 wedges.
- Take one red chilli and slice off an inch. - - Portion this into 5 small pieces.
- Take a tall hi-ball glass and dispense the lime and chilli wedges.
- Add three tea spoons of caster sugar and muddle for 20 seconds.
- Now's time for the mint, add 10 leaves and top with ice (crushed if possible).
- pour 50ml of sun rum!!!!!
- stir thoroughly and add a small amount of more ice.
- top the glass up with ginger beer.
- garnish the glass with a sprig of mint and a red chilli and voila!!
- Take a regular hand-full of ice cubes and dispense into a blender.
- Add one chopped banana, and a third of a diced mango
- pour in 25ml of sugar syrup and 15ml of Chambord.
- add your sun rum!! 50ml to be sure.
- squeeze in half a lime.
- blitz until smooth and thick, (this should take about 20 seconds).
- pour in to your selected glass, we would recommend a Poco Grande
- garnish with some pineapple leaves cut into the glass rim
simple yet exhilarating!!
chilled sun rum 25ml shot
dropped into 150ml of
and down the hatch!
A TWIST ON YOUR TRADITIONAL PINA COLADA, ADD ALL INGREDIENTS TO A BLENDER
- FIRSTLY TAKE 80ML OF COCONUT CREAM
- ADD 60ML PINEAPPLE JUICE AND 60ML OF MANGO JUICE
- POUR 50ML OF SUN RUM AND ADD A DASH OF GRENADINE
- THROW IN A SMALL HANDFUL OF CRUSHED ICE AND BLEND FOR 10 SECOND
- SELECT YOUR GLASS AND DECANT, ADDING 4 DROPS OF BITTERS TO FINISH AND STIR
- GARNISH WITH A PINEAPPLE SLICE AND A CHEERY (UMBRELLA OPTIONAL!)